All-inclusive holidays at the Garberhof children’s hotel. South Tyrol here we come!
Come off it!
Children’s entertainment, ski and hiking guides, bike rental… Should all of this be included in the booking?
Yes, it’s true. Not a word of a lie. Word of honour! At the Garberhof family hotel, we want our guests to enjoy comfortable, uncomplicated holidays. That’s why we offer a number of extras – just like that!
Rooms & suites at the Garberhof:
Exclusive living in the modern family suites and comfortable family rooms, all specially equipped to meet your needs:
- satellite TV
- free Wi-Fi
- panoramic views & plenty of sun
- bathrobes for adults and children
- underground parking space
- courteous, competent service throughout the hotel
For gourmets at the Garberhof:
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Hot food for children served at lunchtime (11:30 am)
- Constantly changing lunch buffet for adults
- Homemade, hearty cake buffet in the afternoon (12:30 pm-5:00 pm)
- Varied children’s menus and freshly prepared babyfood
- Daily 4-course gourmet menu with produce from our own farm, with salad and cheese buffet
As special extras:
- Once a week gala evening with live music
- Supervised children’s meals
- Dishes suitable for allergy-sufferers and gluten-free products from Dr. Schär
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the Pino spring
Save on luggage! The following is all available free of charge from the hotel:
baby food for all ages, cot, changing mat, nappy bucket, baby bath, potty or child’s toilet seat, bath stool, bathrobes, baby monitor, buggy, baby carrier, high chair, bottle warmer, kettle, night light, Bobby cars and board games.
Babies and children
All-inclusive for children:
- Pino-Land: where children’s dreams come true.
- loving, professional childcare for your children from 6 months of age
(9:30 am to 9:30 pm Sunday to Friday, 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Saturday)
- supervised children’s lunch (11:30 am) and evening meal (6:30 pm)
Baby food freshly prepared by our chefs from vegetables and fruit
- farm adventure
- free rental of buggies and carriers, tricycles and children’s bicycles
- full equipment for the care of your baby or toddler
- Holiday-Pass – free travel by bus and train throughout South Tyrol
- Babyclub (6–30 months): with creche and changing room. Here your little darlings can meet other babies – an exciting experience, crawling and babbling together. The baby care at our hotel makes it possible.
- Miniclub (30 months to 5 years): games, painting, handicrafts, messing about – with a different programme for the kids every day.
- Maxiclub (6–16 years): meet cool new friends, set out on adventures, reveal nature’s secrets as a nature detective in the Familix Nature programme! The most exciting playground is right in front of the hotel door…
- Guided skiing in the Dolomites (winter)
- Rental of sports equipment for adults and children (bicycles, toboggans, snowshoes, Nordic walking poles, rucksacks)
- Free ski bus every 10–20 minutes to Kronplatz valley station or the biathlon centre (winter) – stops in front of the hotel
- Free depot for skis and ski boots at the Kronplatz valley station
- Fitness centre with Technogym cardio and training equipment
- Bike rental with child seats (please bring your own bicycle helmets)
- Spacious indoor and outdoor pools (also open in winter) with panoramic views and baby pool
- Our “SPA de montagne” wellness area with various saunas and relaxation room
- Fluffy bathrobes for the whole family (rental)
Pinos ski weeks - including group ski course
The mountain winter holiday of your dreams, for the whole family!7 perfect holiday days of skiing, including group ski course for children, equipment and free ski pass!
from € 2464.- per family (2 adults and 1 child)
from € 2849.- per family (2 adults and 2 children)
Snowflakes and sunshine
Winter wonderland, perfect for families with babies. Our special: 1 day free!
from € 1095.- per family (2 adults and 1 child)
from € 1383.- per family (2 adults and 2 children)
from € 1866.- per family (2 adults and 1 child)
from € 2442.- per family (2 adults and 2 children)