All-inclusive holidays at the Garberhof children’s hotel. South Tyrol here we come!
Come off it!
Children’s entertainment, ski and hiking guides, bike rental… Should all of this be included in the booking?
Yes, it’s true. Not a word of a lie. Word of honour! At the Garberhof family hotel, we want our guests to enjoy comfortable, uncomplicated holidays. That’s why we offer a number of extras – just like that!
Rooms & suites at the Garberhof:
Exclusive living in the modern family suites and comfortable family rooms, all specially equipped to meet your needs:
- satellite TV
- free Wi-Fi
- panoramic views & plenty of sun
- bathrobes for adults and children
- underground parking space
- courteous, competent service throughout the hotel
For gourmets at the Garberhof:
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Hot food for children served at lunchtime (11:30 am)
- Constantly changing lunch buffet for adults
- Homemade, hearty cake buffet in the afternoon (12:30 pm-5:00 pm)
- Varied children’s menus and freshly prepared babyfood
- Daily 4-course gourmet menu with produce from our own farm, with salad and cheese buffet
As special extras:
- Once a week gala evening with live music
- Supervised children’s meals
- Dishes suitable for allergy-sufferers and gluten-free products from Dr. Schär
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the Pino spring
Save on luggage! The following is all available free of charge from the hotel:
baby food for all ages, cot, changing mat, nappy bucket, baby bath, potty or child’s toilet seat, bath stool, bathrobes, baby monitor, buggy, baby carrier, high chair, bottle warmer, kettle, night light, Bobby cars and board games.
Babies and children
All-inclusive for children:
- Pino-Land: where children’s dreams come true.
- loving, professional childcare for your children from 6 months of age
(9:30 am to 9:30 pm Sunday to Friday, 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Saturday)
- supervised children’s lunch (11:30 am) and evening meal (6:30 pm)
Baby food freshly prepared by our chefs from vegetables and fruit
- farm adventure
- free rental of buggies and carriers, tricycles and children’s bicycles
- full equipment for the care of your baby or toddler
- Holiday-Pass – free travel by bus and train throughout South Tyrol
- Babyclub (6–30 months): with creche and changing room. Here your little darlings can meet other babies – an exciting experience, crawling and babbling together. The baby care at our hotel makes it possible.
- Miniclub (30 months to 5 years): games, painting, handicrafts, messing about – with a different programme for the kids every day.
- Maxiclub (6–16 years): meet cool new friends, set out on adventures, reveal nature’s secrets as a nature detective in the Familix Nature programme! The most exciting playground is right in front of the hotel door…
- Guided skiing in the Dolomites (winter)
- Rental of sports equipment for adults and children (bicycles, toboggans, snowshoes, Nordic walking poles, rucksacks)
- Free ski bus every 10–20 minutes to Kronplatz valley station or the biathlon centre (winter) – stops in front of the hotel
- Free depot for skis and ski boots at the Kronplatz valley station
- Fitness centre with Technogym cardio and training equipment
- Bike rental with child seats (please bring your own bicycle helmets)
- Spacious indoor and outdoor pools (also open in winter) with panoramic views and baby pool
- Our “SPA de montagne” wellness area with various saunas and relaxation room
- Fluffy bathrobes for the whole family (rental)
Mummy or daddy & me - Single weeks
Look forward to spending time together. With special price conditions.
From 218,- € night/suite (for 1 adults and childs)
Cross-Country Skiing and Biathlon Training
The ski instructors at the Cross-Country Skiing and Biathlon Centre in the Antholz Valley can help you to improve your technique and tactics with tailored training sessions in cross-country skiing, no matter whether you prefer the classic or skating style.
7 nights from € 311.- per day (2 adults and 1 child) + course prices
Snowflakes and sunshine
Perfect for your first family ski holiday in the mountains. Enjoy 1 night for free.
3 nights from 622,- € (for 2 adults and 1 child)
Family Ski Pass - Pino's ski weeks
The best ski holiday of the year with the whole family with kids group skiing lessons.
7 nights from € 311.- per day (2 adults and 1 child)
Easter Bunny Weeks
The Easter bunny will hide an Easter basket for the little ones, and parents get one night free when they book an 8-night stay.
8 nights from € 2,177 (for 2 adults and 1 child)